In the last couple of weeks a lot has happened:
– a long waited four legged friend finally joined the family (welcome!);
– lots of new and challenging projects @ WayNext;
– the evaluation and green light to a new small enterpreneurial endeavor;
– finishing the classes I was teaching @ Restart (evaluations and paperwork);
– dealing with a running knee injury – still under evaluation (fear :-))
I have really been living in the fast lane. Time is as limited as ever and that is why I have not been posting here, althought I have a couple of drafts waiting to be finished, specially the one about Barcelona’s Marathon, coming soon, I hope.